NEMO SWIMMING SCHOOL
The Nemo Swimming School offers swimming tuition from the age of 2 years, group and individual training as well as special needs persons in a heated Indoor Pool.
Located in Sherwood, Port Elizabeth, Nelson Mandela Bay we offer personalised training and complimentary transport to pre-schools.
Phone Aletta on 060 960 2797 for a free swimming assessment.
Swimming is the only sport that will save your child’s life.
Swimming keeps your child’s heart and lungs healthy, improves strength and flexibility, increases stamina and even improves balance and posture
Children of any age or ability can take part in swimming and it is more accessible for children with additional needs than almost any other sport.
Swimming provides challenges and rewards accomplishments, which helps children to become self-confident and believe in their abilities
Your child will have plenty of opportunities to make friends and grow in confidence.
Swimming can be significant in assisting in the early development of your Child’s physical skills, including hand-eye coordination and muscle toning.
Get your free assessment today
Learning to swim also opens up the door to a range of other activities.
- Scuba diving
Get Baby to Swim:
- Swimming may improve cognitive functioning
- Swim time may reduce the risk of drowning
- Swimming may improve confidence
- Increases quality time between caregivers and babies
- Improves coordination and balance
- Improves sleeping patterns
- Improves appetite
Swimming for Adults
Just a few hours a week of an aerobic exercise like swimming can decrease the chance of acquiring chronic or even serious health conditions.
- Adult swimmers live longer
- Adult swimmers feel better physically
- Adult swimmers feel better mentally
- Adult swimmers are less likely to drown.
Swim School Photos